Thursday, March 16, 2006

Update

Over the past couple of days I have heard from many of my readers. Some of these people know me on a personal level, some don't and some I email with from other web sites. 99% of the feedback I have received regarding this matter has been positive. It appears that the 1% of the world that is upset know the two that were killed that night.
I have been called every name in the book and been threatened several times. I have been accused of putting false statements as well as peoples names on my site. There are no false statements. As far as names, they are all taken from local news sites and referenced in the post. Names and factual information is released by the Pennsylvania State Police, so if there is an issue as far as what info the media gets, I suggest that you take it up with them.

I have removed the photos involved. I do not feel that I did anything wrong in posting these photos. I suggest you check out one of the thousands of other sites out there that post incident photos, probably the largest being firehouse.com. Just do a google search of "fatal accident photos"and over 9 MILLION links come up. - here is a similar picture from the washingtonpost.com http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/02/AR2006030200695.html
Or check out http://www.1strespondernews.com/index.aspx. This is a site that I have sent photos to before. There are many picturs on there of people "faces" being treated, extricated from cars as well as fatal MVA's. With the availability of the internet these things are all over the world, not just my site.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One or a select few always have to fuck it up.... do you people have nothing better to do except bitch...i want to see you people go bitch the the State Police for releasing info to the public about people that die, or stuff that goes on around the area....im sure you'll get the response of... its public knowledge.....whatever is on this website has already been released to the media sometime somewhere....so wahts the big deal people? If you dont like what you read or see on here....i have one simple solution for you....dont read it or visit the site....im sure that will solve your problems

 

Post a Comment

<< Home