Friday, March 24, 2006

Something Positive

This is an email I received the other day.

for one hope you keep up with what you are doing. I am the owner of the house that you and other firemen helped at on august the 2 2005.
I am very grateful for your pictures, and all the help that you and your "Brothers" did that day.I believe that showing the pictures as you have been doing will help some people understand what you go through. To be a Volunteer, takes time away from your family, work,and times you could be doing other things.
I thank you for the sacrifice.
I have family that is in other states and for them to see what happened that day gave them an insight into what our family went through. I was not interested in taking pictures that day, but your site has given us the opportunity to see some of what was happening.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE WITH YOUR SITE AND WITH THE PICTURES.
Many times firemen do not get the chance to see what happens after a rebuild. You and your "Brothers" are welcome at our house any time.

God Bless
Jim Gilbert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home