Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Call Logs

I am going to try something new here. I am going to try and keep an updated list of all of our calls with a year to date call total. This figure may change as I do not know about all calls and usually do not hear the medical calls. Let me know what you think.
I will try to update this every few days, depending on how busy we are.

1/1/06
MVA Weir Lake Road
Auto Alarm
Dumpster fire- Sun Valley

1/2/06
MVA 715 & Effort Neaol Road
MVA Sugar Hollow Road and white chursh Road
MVA 115 and Russel Court

1/3/06
MVA Jonas Road
Auto Alarm - assist Polk Township


1/4/06
Car Fire- Hilltop market
Alarm- Happy Family Restaurant
RIT Response- Carbon County

Year to date Calls: 11

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice wreck photos. I'm glad I'm not the only guy who carries a camera in his turnouts.

Clark Oliver
Women, Fire & Dangerous Things
http://croliver.blog-city.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home